The following is an overview of our partner institutions and academic collaborators.
Mihai Eminescu Trust The Mihai Eminescu Trust is dedicated to the conservation and regeneration of villages and communes in Transylvania and the Maramures, two of the most unspoilt regions of Europe.
Foundation ADEPT Fundația (Foundation) ADEPT is working for the protection of Transylvania’s unique farmed landscapes, their biodiversity, and the farming communities who live within them.
Milvus Group Romania The Milvus Group is a non-profit, non-governmental organization, acting in the fields of education, research and advisory, in order to make Romania a better place for birds, wildlife and people.
Our academic collaborators include:
- David Abson (Leuphana University, Lüneburg, Germany)
- Andras Baldi (Hungarian Museum of Natural History, Budapest, Hungary)
- M Jahi Chappell (Institute for Agriculture and Trade Policy, Minneapolis, USA)
- Johan Ekroos (Lund University, Sweden)
- Ioan Fazey (Dundee University, UK)
- Toby Gardner (Cambridge University, UK)
- Line Gordon (Stockholm Resilience Centre, Sweden)
- Catherine Klein
- Anikó Kovács-Hostyánszki (Hung. Academy of Sciences, Vácrátót, Hungary)
- Tobias Kuemmerle (Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany)
- Cosmin I Moga (Ecotransilvania, Sighişoara, România)
- Jens Newig (Leuphana University, Lüneburg, Germany)
- Dale Nimmo (Deakin University, Melbourne, Australia)
- Garry Peterson (Stockholm Resilience Centre, Sweden)
- Euan Ritchie (Deakin University, Melbourne, Australia)
- Benjamin Scheele (Australian National University, Canberra, Australia)
- Kate Sherren (Dalhousie University, Halifax, Canada)
- Henrik Smith (Lund University, Sweden)
- Pavel D Turtureanu (Babeş-Bolyai University, Cluj-Napoca, Romania)
- Henrik von Wehrden (Leuphana University, Lüneburg, Germany)